viernes, 23 de marzo de 2012

Fantastic experience: attending Fun for All: Conference on Translation and Accesibility in Video Games and Virtual Worlds! :)

Yesterday and today, well, just for ten minutes, but today already, hehe, I have been at Fun for All: Conference on Translation and Accesibility in Video Games and Virtual Worlds that has been celebrated at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. I have enjoyed it a lot: two days plenty of information, new ideas, new topics, etc. and meeting a lot of people related to Translation, Localisation, programmers and other fields. I have had the opportunity to see some of the authors of the translation blogs that I follow. There have been a lot of interesting papers. I would like to say congratulations to Carme Mangiron, Pilar Orero, the Organisation and all the speakers for this faboulous Congress. Thanks a lot! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario